Zone A (Bonus)

Ahad, 15 Mei 2011

Expose 12 I almost Give Up

'Laila' tidak berputus asa dan terus memujuk saya menghubungi nombor telefon bimbit warga tempatan kononnya untuk menguruskan tuntutan parcel dihantar.

Saya juga terlihat nombor sama antar missed calls tersenarai di hotline 999.

'Laila'

Honey i have been calling your hand phone number you ait picking my calls even thr courier officer has been try your number you are not picking his calls please contact him +60146648264 now if you really dont wanna let me down i love you.

Berikut emel balasan saya hantar.

Love.

I almost give up. 

I have been trying to call him for more than 10 times but as usual he didn't pick up my calls. Don't understand what his problem is.

Hence, by noon today, I had to deposit back the money back into my account.

Thanks.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan